KSS32 Piano Concerto No. 6
- Written for: Piano and Orchestra
- Instruments: piano/1+alt flt 1+1 1+1 1/1 1 1 0/prc hrp/8 8 6 4 4
- Date composed: 1922
- Dedicatee: Bernard Bromage
- Approximate duration (minutes): 35
- Manuscript pages: 144
- Manuscript location: Sorabji Archive
- Comments: This piano concerto is described in the manuscript as Concerto for piano and orchestra III.
Editions available from the Sorabji Archive
- Manuscript, A3P. 144 pages.
Price: £35 (paper), £10 (pdf)
Right-click to download high resolution sample page: PDF PNG
Not yet recorded
Not yet performed
No broadcast performances