Ordering from the Sorabji Archive
Currently, there is no facility to order directly from this website. Instead, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a list of your requests.
The Prices shown on the website are the amount in £ sterling (GBP) payable for each item including packing and ordinary mailing within UK only; prices remain valid until further notice.
Surcharges for guaranteed, express or other special mailing / shipping services and for all orders to be shipped outside UK are quoted on request.
Payment is accepted in £ sterling (GBP) in favour of The Sorabji Archive by any of the following means:
- Personal / company cheque: Drawn on a UK bank, and sent by mail to the address below.
- Bank draft: Negotiable on a UK bank, and sent by mail to the address below.
- UK £ travellers’ cheques: sent by mail to the address below.
- Direct credit to our bank (all fees, including UK agent fees, payable by purchaser): Coutts & Co. (sort code 18-00-02), account “A Hinton” (account number 09231331).
IBAN BIC COUTGB22
- Crossed UK postal order: sent by mail to the address below.
- PayPal: via our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms: payment in advance — all items remain the property of The Sorabji Archive until paid for in full.
In the interests of our valued customers we no longer ship items by sea mail due to adverse past experiences of this kind of service; it may in some cases appear somewhat more economical, but we have found it also to be very unreliable.
Most of our prices have remained unchanged since the Archive’s foundation, despite increases in costs of materials and shipping.
The Sorabji Archive is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only gather information we need to serve you better and will not — without your consent — sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement except in cases where in good faith we believe that the law requires us to do so, it is necessary to protect Sorabji Archive’s rights and/or property, or if circumstances necessitate acting to protect the personal safety of staff or of the public.